THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT
[Connection details will be shared 1h before the start time]
The London Clojurians are happy to present:
Title: Talking to Martians
Speaker: Oliver Hine
Time: 2023-08-29 @ 18:30 (London time)
Local time: https://time.is/1830_29_August_2023_in_London/ (click here for local time)
Oliver Hine (https://github.com/oliyh) will be presenting:
"Talking to Martians"
How describing remote interfaces using schemas allows abstraction from HTTP and leads to greater good.
Oliver enjoys writing software and wants others to enjoy it too. A decade of Clojure dev across the stack.
If you missed this event, you can watch the recording on our YouTube channel:
(The recording will be uploaded a couple of days after the event.)
Please, consider supporting the London Clojurians with a small donation:
Your contributions will enable the sustainability of the London
Clojurians community and support our varied set of online and
- ClojureBridge London: supports under-represented groups discover Clojure
- re:Clojure: our free to attend annual community conference
- monthly meetup events with speakers from all over the world
- subscription and admin costs such as domain name & Zoom plan for
larger online meetups
Thank you to our sponsors:
- And many individual sponsors
These events are sourced from the Clojure events calendar.